Thursday, April 23, 2009

PlayDoh Party

This is about as exciting as it got for my 30th birthday bash. Seth was moping around being bored so I got out some playdoh. He likes it when I smash it for him because he's not really strong enough to squish it the way he likes it. Mostly he tears it up into little pieces and then is done. He doesn't really try to eat it but thinks it's pretty hilarious to tease me about it. The sense of humor of a two and a half year old is not very subtle and rather repetitive. After this we cracked a few cans of ravioli for lunch and snuck some early birthday cake. I only get one 30th birthday so we really partied hard....


Benjamin is growing up fast. He really likes the jumper we borrowed from a friend (thanks Carolyn) and entertains himself for quite a while before getting tired out. He still looks remarkably like Seth at that age. We'll see how things change as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment