Monday, June 29, 2009

Bean bags for Beckett

This is one of the many projects that I've had in mind for months and finally finished. Mom and Rachel took this with them on the way home today to deliver to Beckett on his first birthday. 24 things of his very own to throw wherever he likes - and when he gets a little older he can work on his aim. Happy Birthday Beckett!

3 comments:

  1. Cool project...How did you come up with the concept?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some primary colored bean bags for Seth a few months ago. I tried having him aim for a soup pot just to practice his throwing, but unfortunately he's not very interested in making things a challenge. He'd rather go right up to the pot and drop them all in. Since my cousin's husband is a college baseball coach I thought that would be a fun theme for their little guy. It was all pretty easy to make, but not so easy to keep Seth out of the pins, thread, mod podge, etc. while everything was out on the table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so crafty! Way cute.

    ReplyDelete