Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photoshop Fun

My second attempt at a background is much better. If you didn't check yesterday, you missed the other one and it will never be seen again! There's incentive to check my blog regularly.

I was online for quite awhile looking at free digital scrapbook paper but didn't find any I liked. So I went up to my paper stash and scanned some in. I think my blog is much more "Betsified" now. I also spent more time exploring Photoshop, but have only scratched the surface and still don't really know what I'm doing. I did find some cool things, but am wary about forming yet another addiction. I only have so many hours in a day - probably less than you - and I can't spend them all at my computer. If I try, Seth stands next to me with a book and an incessant stream of "read it, read it, read it." Or the famous "wotcha movie! Puppies! Puppies!" How many times can one child watch 101 Dalmations? I think it's likely we will find out. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Very soothing and Betsified now. I like your new name too (LL). Your ideas are usually much better than prepackaged. Very good!

    ReplyDelete