Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playing Nice

Seth is becoming quite a nice big brother most of the time. He's learning to be a lot more patient and can't seem to get enough of his little brudder Benjiyen. Benjamin thinks everything Seth does is funny and follows him with eyes constantly - he starts to whimper whenever Seth leaves the room. Luckily our house isn't very big and Seth is constantly in motion, so he comes back into view the next time 'round the circle. Seth wanted to sit with him while he watched a movie the other morning and I got some pictures of this new-found tolerance of little brother - it's fun to see them start to interact.

2 comments:

  1. That is a precious series of photos. Oh...and nice theme! Did you design your own logos/headers?

    p.s. "ee" stands for Elliott Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, photoshop is fun. I thought the header turned out a little flat looking so I might play with that a little more. Thanks for the comments - it's always fun to know that people actually read what you put on here :)

    ReplyDelete