Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping '09

We thought about going camping, but it's probably not going to happen this summer. Perhaps the time and energy will coincide at some point, but the trend is for each weekend to slip by tied up with other things. So this morning to get my camping fix I looked back at some old pictures of our favorite spot in Oregon. The view probably hasn't changed that much in the last 4 or 5 years since this was taken, so we can enjoy it together and pretend we're there, without the four hour drive or extra time spent shopping and packing. Hmmm... unfortunately my camping fix plan has now backfired and I'm starting to think maybe we should find a way to go after all....
This is just an amusing picture that we took on the same trip. Apparently someone is willing to shell out extra money for fancy snacks which support the Nature Conservancy but lacks the environmental conscience to throw away the wrapper when they're done.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an awesome place to go camping. I hope you have fun when you do go!-- with no litter this time.

    ReplyDelete