Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Trip to Curlew

I was determined to make a trip up to Curlew in order to can peaches with Mom and see my cousin Jennifer and family from MI, but I ended up cutting it short by a few days when the boys broke down on me. Too many things interrupting the routine, plus Benjamin hit a growth spurt and began teething with a vengeance. So I didn't get to see all the friends I had hoped to and wasn't able to visit Joel's family as planned, but the misery began encroaching on the fun so I made a run for Boise. We did have some good times though. It's really too bad I didn't get a picture of Seth painting the neighbor dog.

The boys. No comment.
Benjamin and Isaac chilling on the front lawn. Isaac is 11 months old and quite the active little guy.
Here Isaac has demonstrated his phyical prowess by knocking Seth on his butt. Apparently he has had much practice at home with his older brother Eli. It was rather funny because Seth is used to being the bully of the family and really didn't know what to do, so he just laid there for the longest time.
Benjamin and Grandpa Roger enjoy some Papa time on the beach.

My Aunt Debra, cousin Sarah and Seth, after being in the lake a little too long.
Two boys and a dirt pile. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment