Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Camping Trip 1 of 2 '09

This was several weeks ago but I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we took our little digital camera and none of the pictures turned out very well. At least with this camera I didn't have to put much effort into staying elusive -when people bring out the camera I somehow end up blurry and in the background, looking like Sasquatch. Or maybe it's because...... hmmm..... time for another s'more.

This year Seth finally got his own camping chair, which he thought was pretty cool. Every rugged outdoorsman needs the deluxe edition with cupholders for his sippie.

Drinking on guard duty? Not sure what this picture was all about. I do like our tent. I bought one that had room for two air mattresses, but then on our first camping trip I realized Seth ends up with us anyway and Benjamin is still in the portable crib. Yah, we don't really rough it these days. Life with little kids is hard enough - at least camping should be fun. This is the damnable deer that was trying to get all up in our sandwiches. The mangy thing was poking it's diseased snout all over the table and we kept having to move plates around 'til we could scare the thing off. A few minutes later it was almost half-way inside somebody's camper. But with a rack like this maybe it won't be such a nuisance much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment